- STROTEX is a diffuse-open membrane designed as house wrap, which goes under the external roofing.
- STROTEX is also a perfect wind barrier designed to cover walls in framed structures.
- Thanks to the Sd factor of 0.02 m, it can be used in roofs with thermal insulation up to full rafter height, where it is applied directly onto the insulation layer.
- high vapour permeability (≥1700 g/m2/24 h), thanks to which the membrane absorbs the moisture and directs it outside through the trickle vent,
- totally waterproof, protects thermal insulation against rain or snow from the outside,
- installation of thermal insulation up to the full height of the rafter,
- wind barrier material,
- features UV and IR stabilisers inhibiting the ageing process caused by weather conditions,
- fitted with a special anti-reflective coating, which prevents reflections of light,
STROTEX MEDIUM Surface weight g/m2 150 Vapour permeability ≥g/m2/24h ≥1700 Longitudinal tearing strength N/5 cm ≥220 Transverse tearing strength N/5 cm ≥125 Weather resistance month 1 Fire class E Range of working temperatures °C -30 Range of working temperatures - from °C +120 Standard reel width m 1,5 Standard reel length m 50 Structure layer 3 Sd value m 0,02 Other properties możliwość stosowania na dachach o pełnym deskowaniu
Products to download: